Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids on Yemen for Monday, June 29, 2015 (Day 96)
Monday, June 29, 2015 (12th Day of Ramadan)
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched on Yemen on Monday, June 29, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- 2 Saudi air raids targeted the city and an air raid on Hadeed Mountain.
- An air raid on al-Tawwahi.
- Saudi aircraft launched air raids on al-Makhyer Fortress (حصن المخير) in Shamat, and reports of casualties.
- 4 people dead, including women and children, as a result of Saudi air raids on different areas in the governorate.
- 9 people dead and 3 injured, from the same family, as a result of Saudi air raids that targeted a civilian home in the district of Sirwah.
- 5 Saudi air raids on the airport area in the district of Sirwah (منطقة المطار).
- Saudi aircraft targeted a bricks factory with 2 air raids and another air raid targeted Hazm al-Hagail (حزم الحقيل).
- More than 20 Saudi air raids on the districts of Sahar and Majz.
- Saudi forces fired 3 surface-to-surface missiles on the area of al-Ju’millah (منطقة الجعملة) in the district of Haidan. No reports of casualties.
- Saudi aircraft launched 2 air raids on al-Kanb area (منطقة الكنب) in Haradh.