Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids on Yemen for Saturday, July 18, 2015 (Day 115)
ٍSaturday, July 18, 2015
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched on Yemen on Saturday, July 18, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- Saudi aircraft launched an air raid on al-Tal’ah al-Hamra (الطلعة الحمراء) in the governorate.
- An air raid on al-Shualah (موقع الشعله) site, and an air raid on the pipeline in Saffer (صافر).
- A series of air raids targeted Aden International Airport, al-Tawwahi, Khor Maksar and the coast of Abyan (ساحل أبين).
- Saudi aircraft launched air raids on the area of al-Tawwahi.
- Saudi aircraft launched intensive air raids on different areas in the city.
- 2 women killed and 3 others injured as a result of Saudi air raids on four homes, in al-Hibal Valley (وادي الحبال).
- Saudi aircraft targeted the area of al-Talh (الطلح) in the district of Sahar.
- Multiple air raids on the district of Baqem.
- 3 air raids on the Central Security in Sa’dah.
- Saudi aircraft launched multiple air raids on the district of Sagain.
- Saudi artillery and missile shelling on the border regions in Sa’dah and Hajjah.
- Saudi aircraft launched an air raid on the district of al-Mutoon (مديرية المتون).
- 2 air raids targeted the district of al-Ghail.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the Agricultural Office and the government building in the district of Mustaba.
- 3 air raids targeted the city of Haradh.
- Saudi artillery shelling targeted Haradh Customs, al-Madaheshah, and Maydai.
- Saudi aircraft launched more than 7 air raids on the governorate targeting the areas of Seeneh (صينه), Mashra’ah (مشرعه), Hadnan (حدنان), Kasher (كشر) and al-Mahras (المحرس).