Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids on Yemen for Monday, August 3, 2015 (Day 131)
Monday, August 3, 2015
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched on Yemen on Monday, August 3, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- An air raid on the area of al-Shuallah (منطقة الشعلة).
- 4 air raids targeted Aman Mountain.
- Saudi aircraft launched 2 air raids on civilian-owned farms in Al Mutea (آل مطيع) and dropped propaganda leaflets on Bani Muadh (بني معاذ), in the district of Sahar.
- Saudi bombing, with more than 85 missiles, on the areas of al-Gam (القمع) and al-Far (الفرع), in the district of Kitaf.
- Saudi aircraft intensified its air raids on al-Anad airbase.
- Intensive air raids on al-Anad airbase and Labouzah military base.
- Saudi aircraft resumed targeting al-Anad airbase with a series of air raids.
- 3 air raids on the district of al-Ghail (الغيل), killing of 4 victims and injuring 3.
- 2 civlians injured as a result of 2 air raids that targeted a fuel station in the area of al-Salamat (منطقة السلمات).
- Saudi aircraft targeted the house of Abdullah al-Musalami (عبدالله المسلمي), Director of the Youth and Sports Office in the governorate.
- Saudi aircraft dropped flash grenades on al-Madaheshah, the Customs area, Wadi Ibn Abdullah and al-Nar Mountain.