Saudi madness continues a few hours before a 5-day truce is said to begin, and tens of people killed
The Saudi-led Aggression committed unspeakable crimes on innocent civilians throughout the country just a few hours before a 5-day hold on their air raids is said to begin; for humanitarian purposes. The following are only some of the crimes committed in the past few hours, in the following areas:
- Hudaydah governorate: 20 people killed and 10 injured as a result of 4 Saudi air raids on Shaje’a restaurant, in the historic town of Zabid.
- Hajjah governorate: (At least 40 people dead in total and more than 50 injured)
- Saudi air raids attack the prison of the city of Abs. Initial reports estimate at least 10 people killed and more than 20 injured, most are in critical condition.
- Tens are also reported dead or injured as a result of air raids attacking residential buildings including the homes of Ali Abdeh Al-Sharafi and his neighbor Mohammed Ali Jabber Al-Mahmari, Ibrahim Al-Ashwal, and the building of the Cultural Center in the city of Abs.
- Many houses in Abs are also reported damaged and some even fell on their occupants in a horrendous manner.
- Taiz governorate: At least 34 people killed and 32 injured as a result of air raids on Al-Dohay neighborhood in Taiz.
- Intensive air raid bombing continues on Sana’a and Sadah, and the Saudi-led Aggression again raids the historic fort of Al-Qahirah in the city of Taiz. Air raids were also reported to target the governorate of Shabwah.
This is in addition to the explosions that shook the city of Sana’a yesterday, which were caused by Saudi air raids on Nugum Mountain. The number of casualties still rise and a local source says that so far about 90 people have been killed and more than 300 people injured.