Report of breaches for Saturday, May 16, 2015: A summary of breaches by the Saudi-led Aggression committed on the 4th day of the 5-day humanitarian truce.
Saturday May 16, 2015
The following is a summary of breaches committed by the Saudi-led Aggression on Saturday, May 16, 2015.
- Saudi-led Aggression targeted the region of Al-Hassamah with missile shells. The shells came from the direction of Al-Amoud Mountain.
- Saudi-led Aggression established new military sites in the border region close to the Yemeni districts of Razeh and Ghamer.
- Saudi-led Aggression shelled the region of Al-Hassamah again, with 5 missile shells.
- Saudi forces launched 5 missiles on Al-Sabbah region, in the border district of Al-Dhaher.
- Saudi forces, once more, launched 10 missiles on the region of Al-Hassamah, in Al-Dhaher district around 10:15 AM local time.
- Intense hovering of Saudi Apache aircraft in the skies of the border regions of Al-Hassamah and Al-Minzaleh.
- Saudi forces launched 2 shells on Al-Hassamah around 10:10 AM. The shells came from Al-Dohrah.
- Saudi forces fired 10 shots on Al-Hassamah around 10:10 AM. The shots came from MBC Mountain.
- Saudi forces fired a missile and a tank shell on Al-Hassamah around 11:50 AM. The shells came from Al-Dohrah.
- 12 50-caliber shots fired on Al-Hassamah, from MBC Mountain.
- Saudi forces fired 25 shots and 2 other 23-caliber shots on Mandabah around 9 o’clock. The shots came from Alab.
- Saudi forces fired 3 mortar shells from Alab on Mandabah.
- Intense hovering of Saudi Apache aircraft over Jahfan Mountain.
- Saudi forces fired 2 missiles from Al-Amoud Mountain on Khalf-Alshabakah (خلف الشبكة) around 3:49 PM.
- Saudi forces fired 5 mortar shells and 26 shots BMP from Alab around 4:40 PM.
- Saudi forces established new barricades and fortifications behind Al-Sabbah, using tractors.
- Intense hovering by Saudi Apache aircraft and two reconnaissance airplanes on the border regions from 10:30 PM until 12 AM.
- Saudi Apache aircraft hit the region of Al-Madaheshah with 4 missiles. They also sweeped Al-Bait Al-Abyadh Farms, south of Naseem Farm, with a machine gun and 2 missiles. The assault continued from 10 o’clock until 12 o’clock.
- Saudi forces established a new military site in the border region with the Yemeni districts of Razeh and Ghamer, in the direction of Qais, around 3:50 PM.
- Saudi forces established new barricades and fortifications in the border mountain of Qais around 7 AM, using tractors.
- Reconnaissance aircraft hovered over the city of Sadah from after sunset until at least 7:30 PM.
- Saudi aircraft hovered over Razeh, Ghamer and parts of Khoulan around 9:40.
- Saudi forces hit intensively with BMP and 23 from Alab in the direction of Mandabah around 7:30 PM.
- 2 Saudi air raids targeted Wadi-Allaf (وادي علاف) in Sahar district injuring 2 people as of now.
- Intense aircraft hovering in the skies of the city of Aden.
- American reconnaissance aircraft hovered over Aden around 1:14 AM.
- American reconnaissance aircraft hovered over Aden from noon until 3:30 PM.
- Continuous aircraft hovering in the skies of the governorate.
- Intense hovering of American spy aircraft over the city of Atag.
- Intense aircraft hovering over the border regions in the governorates of Sadah and Hajjah.