Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids on Yemen for Wednesday, July 22, 2015 (Day 119)
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched on Yemen on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- 3 air raids targeted Maydai.
- 3 air raids targeted Aahim junction (مثلث عاهم), in the district of Haradh.
- Saudi aircraft launched 2 air raids on the area of Rabou Matwalah (منطقة ربوع مطوله), in the district of Abs.
- 3 people killed as a result of a series of Saudi air raids that targeted the district of Bayhan.
- An air raid on Khaiwan Bridge.
- 3 air raids targeted the road that connects between the governorates of Sana’a and Mareb, in the area of al-Aaroush, Khowlan al-Diyal (منطقة الأعروش خولان الطيال).
- 7 people killed and 2 injured as a result of Saudi Apache shelling on an SUV vehicle, in the area of Muthalath Shada.
- An air raid on the area of al-Gufl (منطقة القفل), and fired gas missiles on the area of Tasher (تعشر), and grenades (shaped as toys and other shapes) on the area of al-Ma’ayen (منطقة المعاين).
- 2 air raids on the city of Dhahyan, and the Saudi aircraft hovered continuously.
- Saudi aircraft launched multiple air raids on the area of Walad Masoud (منطقة ولد مسعود), in the district of Sahar.
- Multiple air raids on Al al-Falak (آل الفلك), in the district of Sagain, which targeted a civilian home and a school.
- An air raid on al-Talh, in the district of Sahar.
- Saudi aircraft launched 12 air raids on the Central Prison, the Technical Institute and the area of Sabbor (منطقة صبر), in the district of al-Hotah (في مديرية الحوطة).