Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids on Yemen for Saturday, August 1, 2015 (Day 129)
Saturday, August 1, 2015
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched on Yemen on Saturday, August 1, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- Unmanned aircrafts launched 3 air raids on the city of Haradh.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the building of the Roads and Bridges Department in Haradh.
- Air raids on different areas in the governorate.
- 8 civilians killed and others injured, including women and children, as a result of Saudi air raids on the area of al-Hamra (الحمراء).
- 16 air raids targeted the areas of Muthalath al-Anad, al-Anad airbase, Abain (عابين) and Karesh (كرش).
- Saudi aircraft launched 2 air raids on al-Anad airbase.
- Saudi aircraft resumed its bombing on the area of al-Gam (منطقة القمع), in the district of Kitaf, with 4 air raids, after a Saudi helicopter launched 5 air raids on the same area.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the area of al-Malaheedh (الملاحيظ), in the district of al-Dhaher, with more than 30 missiles.
- 10 air raids targeted the areas of al-Ghail (الغيل), al-Far (الفرع), al-Sowh (الصوح) and Wadi Abu Jubarah (وادي ابو جبارة) in Kitaf.
- Saudi medium and heavy weaponry shelled the border areas intensively.
- Saudi aircraft launched 2 air raids on al-Hassamah and another on the area of Bani Sayah, while dropping 26 flash grenades on the areas of al-Hassamah and Shada.
- Saudi shelling with 15 missiles on the border area of al-Gam (القمع) and 4 on the border area of al-Maleel.
- An air raid targeted the Yemen Economical Corporation in the city of Mabar (معبر).