Report of breaches for Thursday, May 14, 2015: A summary of breaches by the Saudi-led Aggression committed on the 2nd day of the 5-day humanitarian truce.
Thursday May 14, 2015
The following is a summary of breaches committed by the Saudi-led Aggression on Thursday, May 14, 2015. The following breaches are those committed through air raids:
- 9 civilians killed as a result of an attack from a Saudi Apache helicopter on a civilian car.
- Two aircrafts hovered over the district of Razeh at about 8 AM in the morning.
- Saudi-led Aggression aircraft hovered in the skies of the governorate around 11:15 AM local time.
- A missile, two mortar shells fall on Al-Mandabah region, as well as a 23-caliber heavy firing from the direction of the Saudi entry port of Alab.
- Intense aircraft hovering over Tihamah and the districts of Qataber and Manbeh.
- Saudi aircraft hovered over the region of Al-Maleel in the district of Kitaf.
- 3 tank shells fired around 8:30 PM and shots fired from a 23-caliber machine gun in the direction of Wadi-Alfar (وادي الفرع). The shots came from the Saudi military site of Al-Mafrag. Also, the Saudi forces established new military sites between the military sites of Al-Burj and Al-Mafrag.
- Reconnaissance aircraft hovered in the skies of the governorate starting at 5 PM.
- 3 tank shells fired from Al-Makhrouq Saudi military site on Al-Gam’a (القمع), located in the district of Kitaf around 6 AM.
- Al-Makhrouq Saudi military site targeted an area close to Al-Gam’a (القمع), in the district of Kitaf, followed by shots fired from a 23-caliber machine gun.
- Saudi aircraft hovered over the regions of Khoulan, Razeh and Ghamer starting at 6 PM until later.
- Saudi-led Aggression aircraft hovered in the skies of the governorate and Al-Anad military base for many hours, until 4 AM.
- Saudi aircraft hovered continuously in the skies of the governorate since the morning.
- An air raid on the city of Aden around 11:30 AM local time.
- Saudi aircraft hovering in the skies of the governorate continued until 5 PM.
- Saudi aircraft hovered before dawn over the region of Maydai and over Al-Nar mountains in Haradh.
- Continuous aircraft hovering over Maydai starting at 6 PM local time until later.
- 8 tank shells were fired from the Saudi military site of Al-Radeef on Al-Nar Mountain in Haradh around 4:20 PM local time.
- Saudi aircraft hovered over the regions of Haradh and Maydai starting at sunset.
- Intense aircraft hovering in the skies of the governorate around 3:15 PM local time.
- Intense aircraft hovering in the skies of the governorate around 9:57 PM.