Report of breaches for Sunday, May 17, 2015: A summary of breaches by the Saudi-led Aggression committed on the last day of the 5-day humanitarian truce
Sunday May 17, 2015
The following is a summary of breaches committed by the Saudi-led Aggression on Sunday, May 17, 2015. Today is the last day of the 5-day humanitarian truce which began last Tuesday at 11:00 PM.
- Saudi forces launched 11 missiles and 10 mortar shells on the border region of Al-Malaheed.
- An elderly man died as a result of Saudi air raids that targeted Wadi-Alaf in the district of Sahar.
- Missile and artillery shelling from behind the Saudi site of Al-Dohrah, and from Ghourf-Alsheikh and Al-Amoud targeted Al-Hassamah in Yemen.
- Saudi forces launched a missile shell from behind Al-Dohrah on Al-Hassamah. Also, the Saudi forces fired a tank shell from Ghourf-Alsheikh on Al-Hassamah.
- Saudi forces fired 2 tank shells from the Saudi site of Al-Amoud, a shell from Ghourf-Alsheikh and a tank shell from MBC Mountain on Al-Hassamah.
- Artillery shelling from the direction of Alab (in Saudi Arabia) targeted the regions of Mandabah and Al-Shu’aib in Sadah.
- Saudi war and surveillance aircraft hovered intensively in the skies of the governorate.
- Saudi forces launched 4 missiles on the region of Al-Hassamah.
- Saudi forces launched more than 30 missiles on the border region of Al-Sabbah within three hours.
- Saudi forces launched more than 20 missiles and artillery and mortar shells on the border regions starting this morning.
- Saudi forces launched 2 missiles on Al-Hassamah this morning.
- Saudi aircraft hovered on the border with the governorate around 7:50.
- American surveillance aircraft hovered in the skies of the Capital and the governorates of Sadah and Al-Jawf.
- Saudi forces fired a BMP shell from Saudi site of Alab on Mandabah.
- Saudi forces fired more than 20 mortar shells from the Saudi site of Alab on Al-Shu’aib and Mandabah. While it also fired 7 mortar shells from Alab on Mandabah.
- Saudi forces fired 27 mortar shells from the border on Mandabah from 8 AM until 3:50 PM.
- Saudi forces reinforce the Saudi military site on Al-Dood Mountain with two missile bases.
- Saudi forces fired intermittently with tanks and weapons from the border on Nag’ah (نقعة) from morning until noon.
- Saudi forces fired 58 shots from Al-Dood military site on Al-Sabbah from 10 PM until 11 AM.
- Saudi forces fired with light and medium weapons from Al-Jahf on the region of Al-Baga (البقع).
- Saudi forces fired with weapons and machine guns on Al-Nar Mountain, Buram Mountain and the nearby areas.
- Saudi war and reconnaissance aircraft hovered over most regions in Sadah intermittently since the morning.
- Saudi forces fired 6 missiles on Al-Minzaleh in Al-Dhaher border district and 2 missiles on Al-Ghour Mountain in the district of Ghamer.
- Saudi aircraft hovered in the skies of the governorate from 3:19 PM until 4:40 AM.
- Saudi aircraft launched 3 air raids on the Golden Coast located in the city of Al-Taw’wahi.
- Saudi forces’ artillery shelling targeted Faj Haradh.