Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids for Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Tuesday May 19, 2015
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched throughout Yemen on Tuesday May 19, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- 9 people killed and 6 injured as a result of 4 Saudi air raids on Nageel Sumarah bridge.
- Saudi aircraft launched 2 air raids, one air raid targeted the road from Al-Gifr to Yarim, in Maha’yeb Al-Shoudhab, in Bani Moslem; and the other close to the village of Al-Nuzhah in Bani Moslem.
- Saudi aircraft launched 2 air raids on the region of Faj Attan.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the Qatari project buildings called “Tilal Al-Rayyan”, in Faj Attan.
- Saudi aircraft targeted Nugum with more than 20 air raids since dawn.
- The number of air raids launched on Nugum reaching around 7 air raids during the night.
- A Saudi air raid targeted the village of Bayt Al-Ahmar in the district of Sanhan, south of the Capital.
- Saudi aircraft launched a series of air raids on Al-Nahdayn Mountain, south of the Capital, and the aircraft continued hovering until later.
- A missile fell (but did not explode) nearby Khuzaymah Cemetery, in the center of the Capital.
- More than 25 shells fell on the regions of Al-Hassamah and Al-Malaheed between 12 and 1 o’clock noon.
- Saudi aircraft targeted a farm belonging to a civilian with 4 air raids. The farm is located in Al-Dhameed region, district of Sahar.
- A civilian was killed and 4 injured, including a child, and 5 homes were destroyed in the region of Rahban as a result of Saudi air raids.
- 5 Saudi air raids targeted the region of Al Al-Sayfei
- Saudi aircraft hovered intensively over the districts of Haidan, Sagain, Razeh, Ghamer, Shada and Al-Dhaher.
- Saudi forces fired more than 200 missiles on the regions of Al-Malaheed and Al-Sabbah, starting in the morning.
- 5 air raids on the city of Sadah and its suburbs.
- Saudi aircraft targeted Al-Sayfei military camp, the technical institute and the airport with 3 air raids.
- Saudi aircraft launched a series of air raids on the 25th Meeka Brigadde in Abs.
- 2 Saudi air raids targeted the region of Buram in Al-Mazrag.
- Saudi Apache helicopters hovered over the border region of Al-Madaheshah.
- Saudi forces shelled the regions of Mat’an (متعان) and Al-Khadhra’a (الخضراء) in the district of Maydai around 5 AM.
- Saudi aircraft launched multiple air raids on the Special Security Forces camp.
- 2 air raids on Silah Al-Sianah military camp.
- 5 air raids targeted Al-Istigbal military camp and 3 targeted the 22nd Republican Guard Brigade in Al-Janad.
- Saudi aircraft hovered at the night over the district of Sabbor Al-Moaddem.
- Saudi aircraft launched an air raid on Khour Maksar.
- Saudi aircraft launched 6 air raids on the Coast Defense military camp.
- Saudi aircraft launched an air raid on Mafrag-Shu’aib targeting a civilian home and resulting in multiple casualties.
- Saudi aircraft launched 4 air raids on the military camp of Al-Gaflah Airport.
- Saudi aircraft, for the second time, launched 3 air raids on the military camp of Al-Gaflah Airport.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the district of Zunjubar with 4 air raids.