Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids for Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Wednesday May 20, 2015
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched throughout Yemen on Wednesday May 20, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- Saudi aircraft launched more than 10 air raids on the coast defense military camp.
- Saudi aircraft launched two air raids on the city of Abs early dawn; one air raid targeted the main water tank for the cities of Abs and Shafar and the other targeted the 25th Meeka Brigade.
- Saudi aircraft launched air raids on the border region of Ta’sher (تعشر).
- Saudi aircraft again targeted the 25th Meeka Brigade in the district of Abs.
- Saudi aircraft again targeted the water tank for the district of Abs with 2 air raids.
- Saudi aircraft targeted an artesian well in the region of Al-Majbar (المجبر) in the border district of Haradh.
- American surveillance aircraft hovered intensively on Haradh and the border regions.
- Artillery shelling on Al-Madaffin, Faj-Haradh and Al-Nar Mountain.
- Saudi forces fired more than 36 missiles and shells on the region of Buram, Al-Minzaleh, Shagdam, Al-Nar Mountain and Al-Ahmar Mountain.
- Saudi artillery shelling from the Saudi military sites adjacent to Al-Jaberi fired in the direction of Bani-Sayah in the district of Razeh.
- A Saudi air raid targeted Tallan (طلان) region in the border district of Al-Dhaher.
- Saudi aircraft launched 7 air raids on the region of Al-Hassamah, two of which targeted a school.
- A Saudi air raid targeted a civilian home in Dhahyan.
- Saudi aircraft targeted a civilian home in Al-Shu’arah region in the district of Razeh, and damage reported to nearby homes.
- A Saudi air raid on the region of Dhahyan.
- Saudi war and surveillance aircraft hovered intensively over the district of Haidan and Al-Dhaher.
- Saudi aircraft launched 4 air raids on the city of Dhahyan.
- American surveillance aircraft hovered intensively over the governorate of Sadah.
- Saudi aircraft launched 5 air raids on the technical institute located in the direction of Jadder.
- Saudi aircraft launched an air raid on Khuzaymah cemetery, in the night.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the Special Forces military camp with 22 air raids.
- Saudi aircraft launched an air raid on Al-Areesh around 5 o’clock.
- Saudi aircraft hovered intensively over Sabbor Mountain from 7:30 pm until 10:30 pm Tuesday night, and from morning until afternoon on Wednesday.