Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids for Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Tuesday May 26, 2015
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched throughout Yemen on Tuesday May 26, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- 9 people killed, including 3 women and 2 children, as a result of a Saudi air raid on Sabbor Mountain.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the bridge that connects between the city of Taiz and Sabbor Mountain.
- Saudi aircraft fired 3 air raids targeting Al-Istigbal military base and Al-Aroos Mountain.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the city of Taiz with a series of air raids.
- 6 people killed from one family and a woman injured as a result of a Saudi air raid on the village of Al-Mihsam in the district of Haradh.
- 6 Saudi air raids targeted the communication network in the district of Haidan.
- Saudi aircraft launched 7 air raids on the surrounding of the government complex in the district of Haidan.
- Saudi aircraft targeted Haradh Valley.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the Dialysis Center in Haradh, and 5 people, who work there, were injured.
- Saudi missile shelling on the regions of Al-Hassamah, Al-Minzaleh, Al-Malaheed and Bani-Sayah.
- A Saudi air raid on the government complex in Al-Malaheed.
- Saudi aircraft launched a series of air raids on the road by the sea and Aden International Airport.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the Health Center in the district of Al-Ushah, and targeted a home in the area, and reports of injuries.