Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids for Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Wednesday May 27, 2015
According to the spokesmen for the Yemeni Ministry of Health, the number of casualties as a result of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids for Wednesday, May 27, rose to about 452 people. The number of those killed is 112 and the number of those injured is 340 people. These casualties are a result of the Saudi air raids that targeted areas in 5 governorates including: Sana’a, Hajjah, Taiz, Dhamar and Hudaydah.
49 of those killed and 286 of those injured were the victims of the Saudi-led Aggression air attack on the Central Security complex and its surrounding facilities including the old Police Hospital in Sana’a alone. And more than 40 people killed and tens injured are the victims of the Saudi air attack on Bakeel Al-Meer in Hajjah. Also, 14 of those killed and 28 of those injured were the victims of the Saudi air attack on Al-Rahida region in Taiz alone.
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched throughout Yemen on Wednesday May 27, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the headquarters of the Central Security in Al-Sab’een region and its surroundings. The number of casualties rose to 49 people killed and 286 injured.
- Reports of people killed and injured as a result of Saudi air raids on the Medical College in the city.
- Saudi aircraft resumed targeting the Coastal Defense military base in Al-Jabbanah with a series of air raids.
- The number of casualties as a result of the Saudi air raids on the region of Bakeel Al-Meer rose to 39 people killed and 18 injured.
- Saudi aircraft launched 7 air raids on Abs military base.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the house of Sheikh Ahmed Jareeb in Karsh region, and the destruction affected his house and car.
- 14 people killed and 28 injured as a result of Saudi air raids that targeted a mosque and a local market in Mafrag Al-Gabeetah in the region of Al-Rahida.
- 4 people injured as a result of Saudi missile shelling that targeted a civilian home in Al-Hijlah region in the district of Razeh.
- Saudi aircraft launched 24 sporadic air raids on Al-Minzaleh, Al-Hassamah, Tasher Valley, Al-Malaheed, Bagem and Mandabah.