Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids for Thursday, May 28, 2015
Thursday May 28, 2015
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched throughout Yemen on Thursday May 28, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the regions of Al-Hassamah, Al-Minzaleh, Shada and Al-Malaheed with 15 air raids.
- More than 20 air raids targeted the government complex, the central market, and a mosque in Al-Malaheed district.
- Saudi artillery shelling on multiple border regions.
- A child was injured as a result of a cluster bomb exploding in Noshour region after 5 days since the Saudi aircraft dropped the bomb.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the administrative building for the University of Aden with 2 air raids, and targeted Khor Maksar and Crater with a series of air raids.
- Saudi aircraft targeted Al-Elm Factory for plastic bags in Al-Areesh with 4 air raids.
- Saudi Apache aircraft hovered in the sky of the city of Aden.
- Saudi aircraft launched an air raid on Faj Attan.
- Saudi aircraft targeted a civilian home in Al-Khamseen Street, in the Capital.
- Saudi aircraft launched 6 air raids on the district of Haradh; two of these air raids on Al-Majber Point which is nearby the Haradh Customs yard.
- Saudi aircraft launched multiple air raids on the city of Haradh targeting the Electricity Foundation, the storages for World Food, the building for Social Welfare and some civilian homes.
- A person killed and two injured as a result of Saudi aircraft shelling that targeted a fuel tanker in Al-Majber Point, the district of Haradh.