Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids on Yemen for Friday, June 5, 2015
Friday June 5, 2015
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched on Yemen on Friday June 5, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the City of Dhahyan with a series of air raids.
- 3 people killed and 8 injured as a result of Saudi air raids that targeted civilian homes in Rahban area, in the City of Sa’adah.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the districts of Majz and Ghamer.
- Initial reports estimate 8 people killed, including two women, as a result of Saudi air raids on the district of Ghamer.
- The number of casualties as a result of the Saudi air raids that targeted Bani-Sayah, in the district of Razeh, rose to 19 dead.
- Two air raids targeted Rahban area and Al-Mua’salat neighborhood in the City of Sa’dah around 7 PM.
- The number of casualties of the Sabr Valley massacre, committed by the Saudi aircraft on Wednesday, rose to 52 dead; most are women and children.
- Two air raids on the district of Baqem.
- Saudi aircraft launched two air raids on Al-Hassamah.
- More than 20 air raids launched on the districts of Shada and Al-Dhaher.
- 11 people killed and one injured in an initial estimate, as a result of three Saudi air raids that targeted travelers on the main road in Muthalath-Aahim and a gas station.
- Missile and artillery shelling targeted Naseem Farms in the district of Maydai.
- Saudi aircraft shelled the headquarters of the Central Security while a big demonstration was being held in the Capital.
- A series of air raids targeted Nugum Mountain.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the area of Al-Najd Al-Ahmer (منطقة النجد الأحمر), south of the city.
- Three Saudi air raids were launched.
- Saudi aircraft launched more than 6 air raids on Al-Areesh, the Airport, and between Khor Maksar and Al-Areesh.
- Saudi aircraft launched 8 air raids on the City of Atag and Al-Sa’eed (الصعيد).