Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids on Yemen for Saturday, June 6, 2015
Saturday June 6, 2015
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched on Yemen on Saturday June 6, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- 8 people killed and more than 50 injured, including women and children, as a result of a Saudi air raid that targeted a displaced-people camp in the district of Hairan.
- Saudi missile shelling targeted Omar-ibn-Abdelaziz School, the doctors’ housing and the health center in the district of Bakeel Al-Meer.
- 3 people killed and many injured as a result of Saudi air raids on the area of Dughaij in the district of Hairan.
- The air raids on Bakeel Al-Meer killed 27 people dead.
- Saudi aircraft targeted Wasyd region in the district of Sufyan with 6 air raids.
- 3 people killed as a result of an air raid that targeted a livestock transport vehicle in Wasyd, in the district of Sufyan.
- Saudi aircraft targeted food transport vehicles in the main road between Amran and Sa’dah.
- Saudi aircraft targeted tens of cars in the main road between Amran and Sa’dah.
- Saudi air raid targeted Muthalath Bani-Qais.
- Saudi aircraft launched 8 air raids on Al-Shaf (منطقة الشعف) region.
- 6 air raids targeted the City of Sa’dah.
- 3 air raids targeted the Republican Guard base in the City of Sa’dah.
- Saudi missile and artillery shelling targeted the districts of Razeh and Shada.
- Saudi aircraft launched 5 air raids on the district of Sagain killing a man and a woman, in an initial toll.
- Saudi aircraft targeted a transportation bus on the main road close to Al-Faisal City.
- Saudi aircraft launched a series of air raids on Al-Areesh, Beir Ahmed, Sheikh Uthman and Al-Mansoorah.
- Saudi aircraft launched a series of air raids on different areas in the governorate.
- 4 air raids on the Air Defense base in Al-Noor City neighborhood in Taiz.