Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids on Yemen for Saturday, June 20, 2015 (Day 87)
Saturday, June 20, 2015 (3rd Day of Ramadan)
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched on Yemen on Saturday, June 20, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- Saudi aircraft resumed its hysteric bombardment of the district of al-Hazm.
- Saudi air raids and heavy artillery bombing on the border regions.
- 3 Saudi air raids on Bani Mu’adh, in the district of Sahar, killing 2 civilians.
- An air raid on the area of al-Talh.
- A Saudi air raid on the area of Al Sayfei.
- Saudi aircraft launched a series of air raids on al-Sawad military base.
- Saudi aircraft launched an air raid on a mosque near the Equestrian Club (نادي الفروسية, Nadi al-Furousiah). The air raid resulted in the death of 4 civilians, from one family, and injured 9 others.
- Saudi aircraft launched a series of air raids that targeted the areas of al-Madaffin and Tasher.
- 3 women dead and 2 children and 4 injured as a result of 5 Saudi air raids, one of which targeted a home in the district of Sirwah (مديرية صرواح), in an initial toll.
- Saudi aircraft launched 3 air raids on the area of al-Anad.