Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids on Yemen for Friday, June 19, 2015 (Day 86)
Friday, June 19, 2015 (2nd Day of Ramadan)
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched on Yemen on Friday, June 19, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- Saudi aircraft launched 7 air raids on Labozah military base.
- 13 people dead, most are women and children, as a result of Saudi air raids that were launched on the area of al-Sharouriah (الشرورية), in the district of Razeh.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the area of al-Sha’f (الشعف) with 2 air raids.
- Saudi aircraft launched 4 air raids on the area of Amlah (املح) in Sa’dah.
- 7 Saudi air raids; one of which targeted a civilian home in the area of Yasnem, district of Baqem, with 4 people dead, in an initial toll.
- Saudi aircraft dropped down weapons in the areas of al-Migran, al-Dhabbah (الضبة) and al-Dhiraa Valley (وادي الذراع), in the district of al-Taizziah (مديرية التعزية); and some of it exploded.
- 2 Saudi air raids on Sana’a International Airport.
- Saudi aircraft launched 3 air raids on the district of al-Hazm.
- 2 Saudi air raids on the area of al-Mazrag.