Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids on Yemen for Wednesday, June 24, 2015 (Day 91)
Wednesday, June 24, 2015 (7th Day of Ramadan)
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched on Yemen on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- A Saudi air raid targeted Labouzah military base.
- The number of casualties as a result of the Saudi air raids on the house of the elderly religious scholar al-Homaydhah, which occured on Tuesday, rose to 6 people, including 2 children and a woman.
- Saudi aircraft launched air raids on the area of Karkar (كركر) in Bani Bahr, in the district of Sagain, and reports of one dead.
- 8 Saudi air raids targeted civilian homes in Bani Mu’adh and al-Anad market.
- Saudi artillery shelling targeted the district of Razeh, and reports of casualties.
- A civilian by the name Yahya Suroor died as a result of a cluster bomb exploding in the area of Ghomar (منطقة غمار), in the district of Razeh. The Saudi-led Aggression aircraft dropped the cluster bombs.
- Saudi aircraft launched a series of air raids on Jazaa and al-Na’ashouh (منطقة جزاع والنعاشوه) in the district of Haidan, and reports of casualties.
- Saudi aircraft launched 2 air raids on Karkar, in the district of Razeh.
- Saudi Apache aircraft fired a missile on al-Hassamah, in al-Dhaher district.
- Saudi forces launched a large missile on Liah Valley and resulted in the destruction of a civilian home. Three bombs were also fired on the area of Washelah, in the district of Haidan.
- Saudi aircraft launched 2 air raids on the areas of Rahban and al-Magash.
- Saudi aircraft launched air raids on the city of Qatabah (مدينة قعطبة).
- Saudi aircraft launched 3 air raids on Buklan Island and 2 air raids on Zamhar Island.
- A series of air raids targeted the Haradh Customs building igniting a fire in the building.
- Saudi missile and artillery shelling targeted the areas of al-Madaheshah, al-Jamarek (border customs area) and al-Majbar, in the district of Haradh.
- 3 air raids targeted the entrance to the old city of Haradh.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the area of Gaofa (منطقة قوفع), in the district of al-Rujm, with 7 air raids.
- A series of air raids targeted the government complex.