Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids on Yemen for Friday, July 24, 2015 (Day 121)
Friday, July 24, 2015
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched on Yemen on Friday, July 24, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- Saudi aircraft launched air raids on the area of al-Faisal City, Mada’en Hayel (مدائن هائل), al-Mansourah (المنصورة), Sheikh Uthman and Dar Saad.
- More than 100 air raids were launched on the city of Aden in 24 hours.
- 3 air raids on the Air Defense in Mocha (المخا).
- A series of air raids on the coastal strip and multiple areas in Mocha.
- More than 70 people killed and tens injured, in an initial toll, as a result of more than 9 Saudi air raids which targeted the residential city that belongs to the electricity power plant in the district of Mocha.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the ambulance teams after it targeted the residential city that belongs to the power plant in the district of Mocha.
- 8 air raids targeted the government complex and the technical institute.
- 4 people killed as a result of 10 Saudi air raids on different areas in the district of Dhu Na’em (ذو ناعم).
- Saudi aircraft targeted an artesian well in the area of al-Ushah (منطقة العشة), and reports of casualties.
- An air raid on the district of al-Ushah that targeted the house of Sheikh Saleh Abu Awja (الشيخ صالح ابو عوجاء), and reports of casualties.
- Saudi aircraft targeted Hawari Bridge (جسر حواري) in Houth (حوث), and reports of injuries.
- An air raids on the area of al-Asharaf (منطقة الأشراف).
- Multiple air raids on Wadi Jufaynah (وادي جفينة).
- A series of air raids on the ancient Mareb Dam, Koufel military base and different areas in the city of Mareb.
- 8 air raids on the city of Haradh and its surroundings.
- A series of air raids on the city of al-Hotah (الحوطة).
- Saudi aircraft targeted two cars in the area of Jool Madram (جول مدرم) and a civilian home in al-Feyoush market (سوق الفيوش).
- Saudi Apache and surveillance aircraft hovered in the skies of the governorate.
- A series of air raids on the area of Khabash (خبش), in the district of al-Madmah (المطمة).
- An air raid on the city of Sa’dah.
- Multiple air raids on the area of Al Sayfei (آل صيفي), in the district of Sahar.
- Saudi artillery shelling on the area of Al Muganea (آل مقنع), in the district of Munabeh (منبة).