Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression airstrikes on Yemen for Wednesday May 6, 2015
Wednesday May 6, 2015
The following are the Saudi-led Aggression airstrikes launched throughout Yemen on Wednesday May 6, 2015:
- 27 people killed as a result of air raids that destroyed Abdullah Al-Abbi’s home in Sadah, the cultural center and financial complex.
- 7 people killed, including 4 children, from one family as a result of air raids on the district of Kitaf in Sadah governorate.
- 8 people killed as a result of air raids on Dhahyan region in Sadah governorate.
- Artillery and missile shelling on the districts of Shada and Al-Dhaher, and two missiles fall on the region of Al-Masna’ah in the district of Ghamer.
- Saudi-led Aggression missiles target the region of Al Ali in the district of Razeh and the region of Maran in the district of Haidan.
- Saudi-led aggression continues its artillery and missile assault towards the district of Manbah and the region of Al-Ghour in the district of Ghamer.
- Two mortar shells fall on Al-Gufl region, in Hajjah governorate.
- Saudi-led Aggression warship targets Maydai hospital, in Hajjah governorate, with multiple missiles.
- More than 100 artillery and missile shells have fallen throughout the day on the regions of Alkamb, Al-Minzaleh, Wadi Alma’ayen, Al-Berum and Al-Madaffin; located in the governorates of Sadah and Hajjah.
- 11 killed and 14 injured, including children, as a results of air raids on the city of Dhamar, Dhamar governorate in central Yemen.
- Five air raids on Al-Annad military base.
- Saud-led Aggression aircrafts hover in the skies of Sana’a, and the anti-aircraft system fires back.
- Saudi-led Aggression aircraft targets vocational institute in Al-Qurayshiah district, with two air raids.