Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression airstrikes on Yemen for Monday May 11, 2015
Monday May 11, 2015
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched throughout Yemen on Monday May 11, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction:
- Huge explosions on Nugum Mountain that shook the city of Sana’a, as a result of Saudi air raids. Reports estimate about 90 people dead and more than 300 injured. The Blood Donation bank of Al-Thawra hospital and other facilities in the hospital were damaged as a result.
- Two air raids targeted Faj Attan and sporadic air raids on Sana’a.
- Multiple air raids launched on residential areas on Sofan neighborhood.
- 2 people dead and 6 injured as a result of Saudi air raids on a civilian home, in Haidan district.
- 13 people dead as a result of Saudi-led Aggression air raids which targeted Wadi-Ibn-Jarad region in the south of Haidan district destroying a four-story building occupied by 4 families.
- 7 people injured as a result of Saudi-led Aggression assault on a civilian home in Wadi Liah, Marran.
- Five air raids on Marran region.
- An air raid on the region of Sha’arah in the district of Razeh.
- Six air raids launched on civilian homes in Dhahyan.
- Missiles targeted civilian homes in the region of Al-Hajlah in the district of Razeh.
- Air raids launched on the villages of Bani-Ras and Bani-Bahr in Khoulan-Ben-Amer in the district of Sagain.
- Three air raids launched on a Health Unit in Khamis-Marran and the villages of Hadgai and Al-Sha’af (الشعف) in districts of Haidan and Sagain.
- Five air raids on the district of Baqem and banned cluster bombs fall on Al-Qam’a (القمع) region in Kitaf district.
- 6 people killed including four women as a result of a Saudi air raid on Al-Atfeen region in Kitaf district.
- Four air raids on the regions of Al-Hosamah, Haidan, Sagain, and Ghamer.
- 34 dead and 32 injured as a result of Saudi-led Aggression air raids on Al-Dohay neighborhood.
- 11 civilians injured as a result of Saudi air raids on Al-Qahira historic fort in Taiz.
- More than seven air raid on military sites in Atag.
- Five air raids on the coastal defense military base, and six air raids on the civilian airport.
- Saudi-led Aggression targeted the Central Prison with multiple air raids.