Report of breaches for Wednesday, May 13, 2015: Although the 5-day humanitarian truce began at 11:00 PM Tuesday, many breaches were recorded
Wednesday May 13, 2015
Although, the 5-day humanitarian truce began on Tuesday at 11:00 PM local time, the following breaches were recorded in the first day of the truce:
- Saudi battleships fired about 7 missiles, at different times, on the region of Ras-Amran in Aden.
- Saudi-led Aggression aircraft hovered intensively above Sheikh Uthman.
- Two air raids launched on the city of Aden.
- Saudi-led Aggression aircraft hovered intensively above the district of Razeh.
- New military developments by Saudi forces on the border regions.
- A tank shell fired in the direction of Al-Minzaleh, and machine gun shots were fired on civilians.
- Continuous aircraft hovering over many districts in the governorate.
- Saudi-led Aggression forces targeted the border areas of Al-Ahmer Mountain and Al-Burum, from the Saudi tower and center of Al-Radeef.
- Random shelling of the border regions from Apache helicopters, tanks and machine guns from the direction of Al-Ma’ayen (المعاين).
- 23-caliber shells fired on the region of Mandabah in the border district of Bagem.
- Saudi-led Aggression bombs Al-Muthalath region with 50-caliber shells from Al-Jaberi, and Apache aircraft hovered above the region.
- Reconnaissance aircraft hovered above the border regions of Shada and Al-Hassamah.
- 4 tank shells fired in the direction of Al-Bega’a (البقع) and 35 12-caliber shots fired on Al-Tabah Al-Hamra, and 5 shots on Al-Garem site.
- 5 air raids targeted Agabat Lowder.
- 2 air raids on Ballah region, nearby the triangle of Al-Jannad military base.
- 2 shells fired in the direction of Al-Burum and Al-Radha regions, and more than 150 machine gun shots fired in the direction of Al-Mazrag.
- Aircraft hovering and artillery shelling on Um-Al-Tareb and Al-Madaffin in Al-Mazrag.
- 5 artillery shells and multiple 23-caliber shells fired on Al-Khodour village.
- Unmanned drone hovered above the district of Maydai.
- Saudi forces develop new military sites, including drilling of new barricade in the Saudi tower of Al-Radeef.
- Continuous aircraft hovering above the region of Khaolan (خولان) and other areas.