Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids for Monday, May 18, 2015: Summary of air raids for the first day since the supposed 5-day humanitarian truce ended
Monday May 18, 2015
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched throughout Yemen on Monday May 18, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction. The 5-day humanitarian truce ended on Sunday at 11:00 PM, and the air raids on Yemen intensified thereafter.
- Saudi forces fired more than 500 missiles and shells on Sadah since the start of the supposed 5-day humanitarian truce, which began on Tuesday, May 12 at 11:00 PM.
- A child was killed and a woman wounded as a result of a Saudi air raid that targeted a civilian home in Al-Farr (الفرع) region, located in the district of Kitaf. And a rescue mission was under the way to save those trapped under the rubble.
- A pregnant woman was wounded as a result of Saudi missile shelling that targeted the region of Al-Shua’rah (الشعارة) in the border district of Razeh.
- More than 107 missiles and shells fired by the Saudi forces on the border regions throughout the day. The Saudi forces also established new military sites and fortifications close to Al-Shabakah Mountain.
- Saudi aircraft launched 3 air raids on the region of Al-Alsaifey (ال الصيفي), located in the district of Sahar.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the Republican Palace in the city of Sadah with at least 23 air raids.
- Saudi forces again shelled Al-Hassamah with 5 missiles.
- Saudi forces targeted the border regions of Al-Malahid and Buram with missile and artillery shelling.
- Missile shelling targeted the border district of Razeh.
- Saudi aircraft launched 3 air raids targeting Kubra-Alrakwah in the district of Bagem.
- Saudi aircraft launched 4 air raids on the region of Bani-Mu’adh in the district of Sahar.
- Multiple missiles fired from the Saudi military site of Al-Aeen Al-Harrah (العين الحارة) on the border district of Al-Dhaher.
- Saudi aircraft launched 4 air raids on the region of Al-Juamalah (الجعملة) and 5 other air raids on Al-Samm (الصمع).
- Saudi aircraft launched 3 air raids on Mara Mountain (جبل مرع) and 2 air raids on Kubra-Akwan in the district of Bagem, in the morning.
- Saudi aircraft launched 4 air raids on Jayash market in the city of Sadah.
- Saudi aircraft continuously hovered in the skies of the governorate.
- Saudi aircraft targeted Al-Shu’aib region with 6 air raids.
- Saudi forces targeted the regions of Al-Madaheshah and Al-Mazarea Al-Khadhra’a (المزارع الخضراء) in the border district of Haradh with missile shelling.
- Saudi forces shelled Haradh Customs gate with artillery shells; and reports of casualties.
- Saudi aircraft targeted Al-Anad air base with 4 air raids.
- Saudi aircraft launched 3 air raids on the iron factory located in Ras-Amran.