Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids for Sunday, May 31, 2015
Sunday May 31, 2015
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched on Yemen on Sunday May 31, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- 5 people killed, one of them a pregnant woman, and more than 10 people injured as a result of three Saudi air raids that targeted the house of Sheikh Abed Abu Khodharah in Al-Khafji in the district of Sahar.
- Saudi aircraft launched 25 air raids on the western border regions in the governorates of Sadah and Hajjah.
- Saudi aircraft launched 2 air raids on the district of Haidan.
- Saudi aircraft launched an air raid on the region of Al-Hassamah and shelled the region with more than 15 missiles.
- Saudi aircraft launched more than 12 air raids on the region of Al Al-Sayfei and Al-Eshah (العشة) in the governorate of Sadah.
- Saudi aircraft launched 4 air raids on the government complex in Sadah.
- Saudi aircraft launched 2 air raids on the Yemen Bank for Reconstruction and Development in Sadah.
- Saudi aircraft launched 2 air raids on the Court of Sadah and Sahar district.
- Saudi aircraft launched an air raid on Al-Khafji market, and reports of casualties.
- Saudi aircraft targeted Kasarat Al-Mee’sar (كسارة المعصار) in the region of Al-Malaheed in the border district of Al-Dhaher.
- 2 Saudi air raids on Sadah.
- Saudi aircraft launched a series of air raids that targeted Al-Qahira historic fort, the Republican Palace and the Central Security.
- Saudi aircraft targeted Agabat Lowder with a series of air raids.
- Saudi forces shelled with missiles Al-Nar Mountain in the region of Haradh.
- Saudi aircraft launched 8 air raids on Al-Areesh, Aden International Airport and Beir Ahmed.
- Saudi aircraft launched an air raid west of the city of Atag.
- Saudi aircraft launched 3 air raids on the Central Security, Al-Nahdain Mountain and Faj Attan.