Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids on Yemen for Wednesday, June 10, 2015 (Day 77)
Wednesday June 10, 2015
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched on Yemen on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- Saudi aircraft targeted Al-Sha’f area in the district of Sagain with 4 air raids.
- 4 people killed as a result of Saudi aircraft targeting civilians on the main road in the district of Razeh.
- Saudi artillery and missile shelling targeted the border regions of: Al-Mazrag, Al-Nar Mountain, Al-Malaheed, Al-Mighyaleh, Tasher, Shagdam, Buram, Al-Ahmar Mountain and Al-Minzaleh.
- More than 8 air raids targeted the district of Sagain.
- 2 air raids launched on Bani-Sayah, in the district of Razeh.
- Saudi aircraft targeted Gaflat-Adher (قفلة عذر) market, and reports of casualties.
- 2 people killed, including a child, and others injured as a result of an air raids on Gaflat-Adher market.
- Saudi aircraft launched 6 air raids on Al-Khanjar military base.
- A Saudi air raid targeted Abu Al-Nar Mountain in Haradh.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the Electric Plant in Khor Maksar, which led to complete power cuts, after it was repaired by engineering teams.