Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids on Yemen for Tuesday, June 9, 2015 (Day 76)
Tuesday June 9, 2015
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched on Yemen on Tuesday, June 9, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- Saudi artillery shelling targeted Maydai and an Apache helicopter hovered above.
- Multiple air raids on the region of Al-Hayjah, in the district of Mustaba, targeted a gas station and a school.
- Saudi aircraft targeted Yemen defense headquarter (Al-Urdhi) with multiple air raids.
- Saudi aircraft hovered intensively in the skies of the governorate.
- 3 women killed and 2 children injured as a result of Saudi air raids that targeted a home in Marran.
- Saudi aircraft targeted multiple oil tankers in the area of Al-Mahadher.
- Saudi aircraft launched 9 air raids on the district of Al-Dhaher, 2 air raids on the district of Shada, and one air raid on Al-Malaheed; while Saudi aircraft continued hovering above.
- Saudi aircraft launched an air raid on the region of Al-Minzaleh.
- 2 air raids on the region of Razeh.
- Saudi aircraft launched 2 air raids on the district of Al-Dhaher.
- Saudi aircraft targeted a fuel station in the district of Razeh and reports of casualties.
- Saudi aircraft targeted the Air Defense base in Mocha (المخا).
- 4 civilians dead, including 2 children and a woman, as a result of a Saudi air raid that targeted Al-Yatameh.