Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression air raids on Yemen for Thursday, June 11, 2015 (Day 78)
Thursday June 11, 2015
The following is a summary of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids launched on Yemen on Thursday, June 11, 2015 and the resulting casualties and destruction.
- Saudi aircraft launched 5 air raids on Bani-Sayah, in the district of Razeh; no casualties reported.
- An elderly woman killed and another person injured as a result of 2 Saudi air raids that targeted three homes in Marran, destroying them completely.
- Saudi aircraft launched 2 air raids on Marran.
- Saudi aircraft targeted a water tank, Al-Nasser Al-Adroush school and Ras Isa Mountain in Marran, and Miftah Mountain in Haidan.
- Saudi aircraft targeted a civilian home in the district of Baqem.
- Saudi aircraft targeted a water well in the village of Qadam (قدم), in the region of Jum’ah ibn Fadhel, and reports of casualties.
- An air raid targeted the area of Al-Jumaymah in Marran.
- 9 people killed, including 7 women, as a result of Saudi air raids that targeted a water well in Qadam, in the district of Haidan.
- A series of air raids launched on the district of Haidan.
- Saudi intensive missile shelling targeted the border region of Al-Malaheedh.
- Saudi artillery and missile shelling targeted Haradh Customs.
- Saudi aircraft launched an air raid on the 25th Meeka Brigade military base in the district of Abs.
- Saudi missile shelling on Al-Dimagh Mountain, in the district of Abs.
- Saudi aircraft launched 2 air raids on Al-Tawahi and an air raid on Khor Maksar.
- Two air raids on Crater.
- 2 people killed as a result of 2 Saudi air raids on the district of Al-Ghail.
- Two Saudi air raids targeted Al-Ashraf and Mareb Dam.
- The Saudi aircraft lowered sophisticated weapons consisting of 12/7 caliber machine guns and ammunition for medium and light weapons, in the region of Du Hamidhah, in the district of Bani Su’wair.