Friday May 1, 2015: Daily report of Saudi-led aggression airstrikes throughout Yemen
Friday May 1, 2015
The following is a summarized report of air campaigns launched by the Saudi-led Aggression throughout Yemen on Friday May 1, 2015 and the casualties and destruction resulting from such campaign:
- At least 8 homes were destroyed early today as a result of Saudi airstrike targeting Hay-Asha’ab residential neighborhood in the Sa’wan suburbs north of the Capital Sana’a. Early estimates report the casualties of the attack to be at least 20 people dead and around 50 injured.
- Saudi-Aggression air campaign targets Alhasaba area.
- Saudi-Aggression launches three strikes on Sana’a International Airport, early today.
- Saudi-led Aggression airplanes hover over Sana’a and Yemeni anti-aircraft system fires back.
- Saudi-led Aggression airstrikes target Air Defense camp in Sana’a.
- Saudi-Aggression air campaign targets Al-Ummal Island in Aden with five airstrikes.
- Airstrikes targeted Al-Areish area in Aden.
- An American battleship launches missiles on Al-Ma’asheeg (where the Presidential Palace was located before Saudi airstrikes destroyed), and get closer to the coast.
- Three American battleships are seen sailing towards Alberaygai after another battleship sailing to Al-Ma’asheeg backed-down and left.
- Six airstrikes target Mafraq Aljawf and Alhoraysha location in Mareb.
- Mareb and Jawf: Three Airstrikes targeting Al-nedr area between the governrotes of Mareb and Jawf.
- Mutlipe air campaings launched on many areas in Sada including:
- Two airstrikes targeting Maqam Dhu Zaher in Al Salem
- Two airstrikes on Albaqa.
- Two airstrikes in Rifaq Al Salem
- An airstrike on Alwaqbah area in Kitaf
- Six airstrikes in Al Abu Jubarah
- Two airstrikes close to the city of Al-talh in El-mawi.
- Two airstrikes on Alfarsh in Al Sayfi.
- Two airstrikes on Al-Ajasher and four airstrikes on Albaqa military camp.
- Two airstrikes on Kahlan and one airstrike on Al-Khanag closer to the town of Al-Talh.
- Three airstrikes on Kitaf.
- Two airstrikes on Al-Wagbah in Kitaf.
- Two airstrikes on Al-Far’a.
- Saudi drone hovers in the sky over Al-Malahid, Maran and areas close to the border.
- Saudi airstrikes target residential homes in Al-Malahid region, Al-Dhaher district.
- Airstrike targets a car belonging to news reporter Walid Almutahar, who works for Almasirah Channel.
- Six airstrikes launched on City of Haradh (on the border with Saudi Arabia) and cannon and rocket shelling on Al-tibab location located at the bottom of Al-Nar mountain.
- Six people injured due to airstrikes targeting a local branch of Tadhamon International Bank and Layali Dubai hotel.
- Saudi-led aggression target the Tehama region close to the Saudi border, from an Apache airplane as well as ground missiles and mortar shells.
- Airstrikes target field hospital at Dumnah Khudair in Taiz. Early reports say one dead and seven injured as a result of the attack.
- Two airstrikes launched on Hawari area in Huth district. The airstrikes targeting and damaged the telecommunication network belonging to Sabayon phone company, and Hawaii bridge on the road connecting Sana’a and Sadah.
- Saudi-led Aggression launches three strikes on Air Defense camp in Al-Saleef.