Daily report of Saudi-led Aggression airstrikes on Yemen for Thursday May 7, 2015
Thursday May 7, 2015
The following are some of the Saudi-led Aggression airstrikes launched throughout Yemen on Thursday May 7, 2015:
- Saudi-led air raids kill 13 members of Mohammed Nasser Faknah’s family, including women and children, and injure two. The raid happened in the district of Bakil Almeer.
- Two air raids on Al-Mazrag refugee camp.
- More than twenty missiles target the district of Bagem and four missiles on Burkan region in the district of Razeh.
- Four air raids target the government complex and local market in the city.
- Air raids target Al-Uroubah school in Al-Malahid and continuous missile and mortar shells being fired.
- Artillery bombing from Al-Dokhan Mountain targets passersby in the region of Al-Minzaleh and intensified aircraft hovering over the border regions.
- Three air raids on Al-Minzaleh and gas bombs launched on Al-Hosamah.
- Two air raids on Muthalath-Shada and three air raids on Mafrag-Duwaib and another air raid on the region of Al-Abla.
- Two air raids on the regions of Al-Gufl and Al-Sam’a (الصمع).
- Two air raids on a police station.
- Saudi-led Aggression newly established military posts on the border bomb the regions of Al-Sabbah and Al-Maro (المرو) in Al-Dhaher district, and intensified aircraft hovering over Marran region.