Hundreds of air raids on Sadah since yesterday when Saudis declared the whole governorate a military target
The Saudi-led Aggression declared all of the governorate of Sadah a target for their air raids, starting from 7 pm local time yesterday. In preparation for their genocide, they destroyed the communications network in the governorate early yesterday and the whole governorate is now isolated from whole world, so no one knows the crimes they commit against the people of Sadah.
With a population of more than 800 thousand people, the governorate of Sadah is the area most targeted by the Saudi-led Aggression air raids and artillery, since the beginning of the aggression on Yemen. And a few weeks ago the governor of Sadah declared the governorate a disaster area. The entire infrastructure in Sadah has been destroyed; food is almost non-existent and the health care system is now on the brink of collapse.
In the hours since 7 pm yesterday and until this hour, hundreds of rockets, bombs, and shells have fallen on the people of Sadah. The following is an initial list of those attacks:
- 9 air raids on different regions in the district of Razeh.
- 30 air raids on Marran region including 14 raids on the shrine of Alsaid Husain Badraddin Al-Houthi and Umar-Abdulaziz school.
- 25 missiles on Al-Malahid and Al-Minzaleh in Al-Dhaher district and 7 missiles on the district of Razeh.
- 15 air raids on the city of Sadah.
- Saudi-led aggression also targeted the government complex in the city of Sadah, the gym, the communications network and Miftah Mountain in Haidan.
- 3 air raids on the district of Kitaf.
- More than 50 missiles on the Southwestern regions of the governorate.
- 80 missiles and shells launched on the regions of Al-Hosamah, Al-Minzaleh and Alkamb, and 27 missiles on Razeh.
- Saudi-led Aggression targeted a bread oven in the district of Marran.
- The entire communications network in the governorate of Sadah has been destroyed, isolating Sadah from the world.
- Two air raids on Sadah governorate.
- 23 shells and missiles fell on Dhi-Nammer Mountain and Almahdam village including gas bombs.
- 6 air raids on the city of Sadah and another air raid on Al-Talh region.
- The city of Sadah, Al-Malahid, Shada and Al-Hosamah have been targeted with a series of raids.
- Two air raids targeted the city of Haidan this morning.
- At least 6 houses have been destroyed in the region of Marran as a result of the Saudi-led Aggression air raids on the area.
- 16 air raids targeted Marran since dawn.
- Four air raids on the governorate.
- Saudi-led Aggression targeted Imam Alhadi historical mosque, which was built about 11 centuries ago. The raid killed at least 4 people.
- Missiles fired from the Saudi military camp on Al-Mudood Mountain targeted the regions of Al-Minzaleh and Al-Mazrag.
- Missiles fired on the district of Ghamer and an air raid targeted Al-Sha’af region in the district of Sagain.